Hybrid Revolver Crank Drive 18" 250w 9ah
Revolver Hybrid Crank Drive 18" 250w 9ah
Arguably one of the best value for money bikes in the entire range and possibly the best-looking ebike in its category, the Cyclotricity Revolver crank drive offers class defining value. Not only because you get over £100 worth of kit like pannier rack & full-length mudguards but because you get a quality torque driven mid-drive motor.With an efficient dual-powered 250/500W crank drive system offering up to 90nm of torque the Cyclotricity Revolver has battery options to suit both your need and pocket!
- Motor:250W/500W Crank Driven (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode)
- Frame: Aluminium
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle(optional extra: contact us to enquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Forks: Aluminium Front Suspension
- Gears:6 Speed
- Brakes: Disk Brakes
- Wheels:Double Wall 28"
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Capacity: 9ah, 16Ah or
- Free delivery applies to all items £100 and above within mainland UK.
Delivery is usually between one and five working days on all stock items. we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer. Free delivery is for mainland UK only, please contact us for additional postage charges if purchasing in Northern Ireland, Highlands, non mainland areas, British Isles, Republic of Ireland and Europe.
Assistance can be offered if you do not feel confident with assembly of any of our products. Most Bikes arrive 95% ready to ride (within mainland UK) with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. To do this only a minimal amount of tools are required, these will generally be a 15mm spanner and a set of allen keys.
Once you receive your delivery, please go to our support section, download all relevant materials and follow the setup instructions. We accept no liability for incorrect fitting.Here is a video of what to expect when you receive you bike: