Stealth 18" 1000W 12ah-HD-E350 e-brakes
Stealth 18" 1000W 12ah-HD-E350
If you ever wondered whether or not you can de-restrict your electric bike to go faster than the usual 25km/h speed limit and use it off-road, oh boy you’re in for a treat! The ever so popular Stealth now comes in a new power boosted version allowing you cruise at 50km/h given its 48V 1000W system.
The UK/EU regulations dictate that an e-bike must not exceed the rated power of 250W to be road-legal. This is not great news for the thrill-seekers, power-hungry among us who want to have the occasional fun off-road yet still be able to ride sensibly and legally on-road. The purchase of the common high powered electric bike will come with its legal implications. On the other hand, the practicality of a road-legal e-bike means giving up the fun one could have off-road. So which do you choose?
CycloTricity had set out to resolve this dilemma and introduced the first electric bike range that combines both configurations! We have developed a unique system that allows the user to swap between two modes depending on whether you are on-road or off-road, allowing you to unlock the full power where it is safe and legal to do so.
- 250/1000W brushless rear hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation while in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: Disc brakes (Hydraulic option £99)
- 48V/12Ah Lithium-ion battery, Optional upgrade to 48V/16Ah Battery
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame, Suitable for 5' 5" - 6' 1"(Feet)
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy 100mm
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 700c Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- 1 year warranty (extended warranty available as an option)
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 23kg
30 days 100% money back guarantee
We offer a 30 day return policy provided the products are returned in clean, perfect condition with all tags intact and in their original packaging. Shipping costs for any returns are not covered (although we can arrange for our courier to collect the item for a fee). Damaged goods will incur salvage costs subject to the discretion of Cyclotricity. All exchanges will incur a return shipping fee.
Free delivery applies to all items £100 and above within mainland UK.
Delivery is usually between one and five working days on all stock items. we will notify you if the delivery is going to take longer. Free delivery is for mainland UK only, please contact us for additional postage charges if purchasing in Northern Ireland, Highlands, non mainland areas, British Isles, Republic of Ireland and Europe.
Assistance can be offered if you do not feel confident with assembly of any of our products. Most Bikes arrive 95% ready to ride (within mainland UK) with just the need to straighten the handlebars and fit the pedals. To do this only a minimal amount of tools are required, these will generally be a 15mm spanner and a set of allen keys.
Once you receive your delivery, please go to our support section, download all relevant materials and follow the setup instructions. We accept no liability for incorrect fitting.Here is a video of what to expect when you receive you bike: