HawkWheels. collects some Users’ Personal Data.
www.HawkWhells.co.uk from - OxfordShire
Owner’s e-mail address: Max.Campos@hawkwheels.co.uk
Types of data collected
The Personal Data gathered by www.Hawkwheels.co.uk either independently or through third parties include: Cookies; Usage Data; first name; surname; e-mail; business name; profession; nation; state; field of business; website; telephone number.
Personal information may be voluntarily provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, automatically collected while using www.Hawkwheels.co.uk
Unless otherwise specified, all the data required by Hawkwheels.co.uk mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, HawkWheels.co.uk be unable to provide the Service.
In case Hawkwheels.co.uk some data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such information without this having any consequence on the availability or the operability of this Service. Users having doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The User is responsible for third-party personal information obtained, published or shared through Hawkwheels.co.uk and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Methods of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of Personal Data.
Data processing is carried out by using IT and/or telematic tools with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the above-mentioned purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the Hawkwheels.co.uk organisation (managerial, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical services suppliers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) might also have access to the Data if appointed as Data Processor by the Data Controller. The updated list of Processors may always be requested to the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data regarding the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User gave consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorised to treat Personal Data without the User’s consent or another legal basis specified below, as long as the User doesn’t object (opt-out) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation concerning Data protection.
- processing is necessary to execute a contract with the User and/or to execute pre-contractual measures.
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject to.
- processing is necessary to execute a task conducted for the public interest or to exercise the official authority assigned to the Controller.
- processing is necessary to pursue the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
Anyway, it’s always possible to ask the Controller to clarify legal basis of each treatment and, in particular, to specify whether processing is based on the law, foreseen by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating office and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is based. To get more information about the processing place, the User can refer to the section on details on Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of Data transfer outside the EU or to a public international law organisation or an organisation constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Controller to protect Data. The User can verify if one of the above-mentioned transfers takes place by examining the section of this document about the details of Personal Data processing or request information from the Data Controller by getting in touch with him/her.
Data retention period
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of the contract between the User and the Data Controller will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data gathered for purposes related to Data Controller’s legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information about the Controller’s legitimate interest in the respective sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller. When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data for longer until such consent is withdrawn. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be forced to keep Personal Data for longer in accordance with a legal obligation or an authority order.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiration of this term, the right to access, cancel, amend and transfer Data can no longer be exerted.
Purposes for processing of collected Data
User Data are collected to enable the Data Controller to provide their Services as well as for the following purposes: Remarking and behavioural targeting, Content comments, User Contact, Statistics, Interaction with social network and external platforms, User database and Contact Management and sending messages.
For further information on processing purposes and Personal Data relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
The User may exercise some rights regarding the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User can oppose the processing of their Data if this is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are indicated in the dedicated section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to learn about Data processed by the Owner, about some aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the processed Data.
- verify and ask for correction. The User has the right to check the accuracy of their Data and to ask for them to be updated or rectified.
- restrict the processing of their Data. The User has the right, under certain circumstances, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any purpose other than storing them.
- have their Personal Data expunged or removed. The User has the right, under certain circumstances, to ask for the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data and have them transferred to another Owner. The User has the right to get their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another Controller without any hindrance. This clause is applicable when Data are processed by automated means and processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- make a complaint. The User has the right to bring a claim before their competent Data protection authority or to take legal action.
Details about the right to object to processing.
When Personal Data are processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing without giving any reason. To learn whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights.
To exercise User rights, Users can address a request to the Owner’s contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed to the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Additional information about data processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of or Hawkwheels.co.uk Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner might be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes,Hawkwheels.co.uk and any third-party Services might collect files that record interaction with this website or use Personal Data such as the IP address for this purpose.
Information not contained in this Policy
More details about the collection and processing of Personal Data might be requested from the Owner at any time by using contact information.
“Do not track”(DNT) requests handling
Hawkwhells doesn’t support “Do not track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services honour DNT requests, please read their Privacy Policies.
We strongly recommend checking this page often, referring to the date of the last modification listed at the bottom. Should the changes affect processing activities based on the User’s consent, the Owner shall get User’s consent again, if necessary.