Elysium Relay 20'' 500w 16ah Battery
AMAZING VALUE DUAL POWER SYSTEM
If you are looking for more power than the average electric bike but worried about the legalities of such choice, the Relay 500W is one of the rare choices to consider. Our unique dual power system integrated in this e-bike allows the user to swap between two modes depending on whether you are on-road or off-road, enabling you to unlock the full power where it is safe and legal to do so.
The UK/EU regulations dictate that an e-bike must not exceed the rated power of 250W to be road-legal. This is not great news for the thrill-seekers, power-hungry among us who want to have the occasional fun off-road yet still be able to ride sensibly and legally on-road. The purchase of the common high powered electric bike will come with its legal implications. On the other hand, the practicality of a road-legal e-bike means giving up the extra power/speed one could enjoy off-road. So which do you choose?
The Relay 500W is made for you who primarily intend on using the bike on-road, but looking to add the extra power for some occasional off-road riding.
- 250/500W brushless rear hub motor (reaches maximum speed allowed by UK/EU regulation when in restricted mode, i.e. 15.5mph. Road legal once in restricted 250w mode)
- LCD dashboard: controlling power output and featuring a speedometer function. 5 pedal assist power modes
- Thumb throttle (optional extra: contact us to inquire about the legal implications of adding a throttle to this bike)
- Brakes: Disc brakes
- 36V/9Ah Lithium-ion battery, Optional upgrade to 36V/16Ah and 36V/19Ah available
- USB Port: Active
- Charger: UK plug charger with LED indicating the level of charge (battery should be fully charged within 5 hours)
- Frame size: 18″ Alloy 6061 frame, Suitable for 5' 5" - 6' 1"(Feet)
- Suspension: ZOOM alloy 100mm
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano derailleur
- Rims: 26" Alloy double-walled
- Saddle: PVC leather
- Bell: Included
- 1-year warranty
- Total weight of e-Bike including battery: 23kg