Kaiser Baas Revo E1 250W LED Display Electric Scooter Folds & Charges Segway
This lightweight E-Scooter with a foldable design is an economical way to commute.
The REVO E1 is lightweight and foldable electric scooter. It is an economical way to commute to work, school and everything in-between. Featuring an LED display you’ll have full visibility over your battery levels and speed. Commute up to 25km/h with the push of a thumb, then slow down using the electronic brake.
- Convenient: With a sleek, foldable design and at only 11.3kg, the E1 E-scooter is the incredibly compact and portable way to store, carry and commute.
- 3 Speed Modes: Adjust your speed as you ride with the press of a button. Choose between Low (at 10km/h), Medium (20km/h) or the max speed Fast (at 25km/h) (*Based on a 75kg person averaging 15km/h)
- LED Display: The LED Screen allows you to easily monitor your speed in km/h, battery levels and your front headlight status. The colour-coded speed-mode light gives you visibility on whether you’re travelling in Low (White), Medium (Yellow) or Fast (Red) mode.
- Safety Lights: White LED front headlight to allow you to illuminate the path ahead, while the rear red LED lights to enhance visibility to keep you safe on the street.
- Load Support: The reinforced aluminium alloy frame can support up to 100kg weight load but for a better experience we recommend use by people under 100kg.
- LED Display
- Light Weight
- LG Battery
- 3 Speed Modes
- Foldable and Portable
- Quick Folding Button
- 100kg Load Support
- LED Safety Lighting
- Front Pneumatic Endurance Tyre
- Electronic Brake
- Max Load: 100kg
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Max Range: 15km Range – 20km (Based on a 75kg person averaging 15km/h.)
- Motor Size: 250W
- Brake: Electronic
- Braking Distance: 4–6m
- Weight: 11.3kg
- Frame: Iron and Aluminium
- Tyre Size: 8 inches
- Tyres: Pneumatic (Front), Solid (Rear)
- Unfolded: 1090 × 450 1150mm
- Folded: 1100 × 470 × 470mm
- Resistance: IPX4 Splash Proof
- Battery: 36V 5.2Ah 20 Cells LG Lithium Battery
- Charger Voltage: 100–240V – 50/60Hz
- Charging Time: 3 Hours