Xiaomi Mi Pro 2 Electric Scooter Foldable 28 Miles Range 15.5mph
The Xiaomi Pro 2 electric scooter is Xiaomi’s premium level e-scooter, complete with a proven 300W rated motor. If you want a waterproof scooter, with excellent hill-climbing ability, check out the range of amazing Pure scooters.
Xiaomi Pro 2 electric scooter is Xiaomi’s premium level e-scooter, complete with a proven 300W rated motor with 25km/h top speed and 45km claimed range, air-filled tyres and stylish integrated display unit. The new-for-2021 Xiaomi Pro 2 electric scooter builds on the best-selling M365 Pro, with upgraded safety features
Intermediate and advanced riders, lightweight, reliable e-scooting, folding, carrying and storing
- Long 45km range, 8.5 hour charge time
- 25km/h top speed, upgraded 300W front wheel motor, three power modes
- Strong frame with 8.5-inch wheels with air-filled tyres for improved ride quality
- Lightweight and portable 12.5kg total weight
- Industry standard 100kg load limit
- Simple folding for easier carrying and storage
- Two year manufacturer warranty
- Integrates with the Xiaomi Mi companion app
Please note, privately-owned e-scooters can not be used on public highways (roads/pavements), and can only be used on private property with the landowner’s consent. Appropriate protective equipment should be worn at all times. This e-scooter should not be ridden by persons under the age of 16 years.
What is the warranty cover?
All of our Xiaomi e-scooters are UK stock and come with a 2-year UK warranty. The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 2 years from purchase.
Xiaomi warrants that the products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and use in accordance with the respective product user manual, during the two year warranty period.
What does the warranty exclude?
The warranty will be void if:
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 100kg / 15.5st max
- Damage due to acts of nature or God, for example, lightning strikes, tornadoes, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorized partner
- It has been used for commercial use
- If damage has been caused by accident, abuse or misuse
- If damage has been caused by operating the product outside the permitted or intended uses described by Xiaomi or with improper voltage or power supply
*Pure Electric Tip: this is the advice from Xiaomi and must therefore be followed. In our experience, if you accidently splash your e-scooter, don’t panic; this is not always enough to constitute water damage to your device. However, we strongly advise you always take precautions keep your Xiaomi e-scooter dry.
For more information and full terms and conditions please visit the manufacturer statement here.
How do I make a claim?
The warranty work is completed by Xiaomi, however Pure Electric offer guidance and support through Xiaomi’s warranty process to ensure our customers receive the quickest and best service possible.
To make a claim please contact us at Info@Hawkwheels.co.uk