Moulton TSR Electric Bike Custom Stylish Ebike- Burgundy
ARCC MOULTON TSR
The world's most advanced bicycle frame meets the world's most innovative power system. The Moulton® bicycle, with its outstanding efficiency, speed, comfort and responsiveness, can be fully integrated with the unique ARCC Intelligent Drive Pod.
The ARCC Intelligent Drive Pod combines Bluetooth-controlled variable power levels with automatic hill/gradient compensation, allowing commuting cyclists to choose the amount of effort both they and the motor provides. The motor automatically compensates for hills and gradients and provides ‘launch control’ for safety when moving away from lights and crossings in heavy traffic.
The pod uses an industry standard 4.0 Ah, 6.0 Ah or 9.0 Ah Bosch battery, which are readily available from stores and online and have a range of up to 75km dependant on the battery used. When the battery is removed, the eBike reverts to its standard configuration and can be used as a regular bike.
With its small wheels and high-pressure tyres, coupled with full suspension and the unbeaten stiffness of its space-frame construction, the Moulton® offers superior ride comfort, speed, and stability
Launch control technology will give you a 3-second boost for an effortless get away from lights, crossings and heavy traffic.
A handlebar-mounted bluetooth controller will allow you to alter the power levels whilst riding. This can also be done when you connect your bike to the free e2 app.
INDUSTRY BEST 5-YEAR WARRANTY
ARCC offer a 5-Year warranty on the Moulton TSR Electric frame and the Pod giving you peace of mind that any issues can be quickly taken care of so you can focus on enjoying your electric bike.
FREE & FAST DELIVERY
Order an ARCC eBike today and enjoy free delivery. Please note that timescales for delivery will vary depending on the availability of the goods and the delivery address. Where possible, we aim to complete the order ready for dispatch within 7-10 working days of sending the order acknowledgment, however during peak periods this can be up to 10-14 working days. Tracking details will be provided once dispatched.
- Kalloy AL-007 DB flat bar as standard.
- Deda Piega 44cm drop bar available upon request for an additional £100. Please contact us to request this.
- SRAM PC850
- Selle Royal Viper as standard.
- Brooks B17 Leather Brown available upon request.
- VP607 alloy with rubber tread as standard.
- 20” x 1.5” Schwalbe Marathon Green Guard protection tyres as standard.
- 1560mm x 220mm x 1014mm
- Weight from 16kg
CUSTOM BUILD YOUR MOULTON EBIKE
Choose from the options below to create the perfect eBike for you.
Additional options include:
Dropped Handlebars - available upon request (+£100)
Larger 6.0Ah Battery - available upon request (+£135.80)
Removable Pedals - MKS SUPERIOR EZY quick release available upon request (+79.99)
Tyres - 20” x 1.5” Schwalbe Marathon Green Guard protection tyres as standard.
20” x 1.35” Kojak / 95 PSI tyres available upon request (+£32.83)
20” x 1.35” Puncture Resistant Marathon plus / 100 PSI tyres available upon request (+£61.50)
Additional Gearing Options. If you want different gearing to our standard options above, choose from:
- 2 Speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with low gearing (4.65-6.32 metres of development) Gear ratio 3.12-4.24 53t/17t
- 2 Speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with high gearing (4.94-6.71 metres of development) Gear ratio 3.31-4.51 53t/16t
- 4 Speed with twin front chain ring & two speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with low gearing (3.42-6.32 metres of development) Gear ratio 2.29-4.24 39-53t/16t
- 4 Speed with twin front chain ring & two speed SRAM Automatix rear hub with high gearing (3.63-6.71 metres of development) Gear ratio 2.44-4.51 39-53t/17t
- 5 Speed Sturmey Archer (2.81-6.84 metres of development) Gear ratio 1.88-4.59 53t/18t (flat handlebars only)
- 9 Speed SRAM X-5 (2.51-7.31 metres of development) Gear ratio 1.69-4.91 54t/32t (flat handlebars only)
- 22 Speed Shimano 105 (1.82-7.18 metres of development) Gear ratio 1.22-4.82 39-53t/11-32t
Choose from the options above and contact us to add additional features. 0333 090 6073.
You can also choose any RAL colour for your eBike for £250. Contact at us info@Hawkwheels.co.uk for details.